There are over 5.2 billion mobile phones in the world (approximately 3.7 billion unique users of mobile phones)! To put that in perspective, fewer than 7 billion people in the world. So about 75% of them own at least one mobile phone.
1.2 billion people pay to news and other offers via SMS on their mobile phone. The mobile industry is worth more than $ 1.2 trillion (that's $ 1,200,000,000,000 or $ 1, 200, 000, 000, 000)
Here are 10 important facts about mobile marketing:
1) More than 90% of the U.S. population are mobile subscribers
2) mobile data use continues to rise (by more than two thirds of teenagers using SMS over calls)
3) Mobile Internet use is falling (more than 83 million U.S. mobile Internet users in 2010)
4) Smartphone penetration increased
How many people do you know that a smartphone today?
5) Smartphone competition is expanding the audience that mobile access to rich content:
In 2010, Google's Android operating system reached 46% of the total in March, compared with 39% for the iPhone operating system, marking the first time surpassed Android the iPhone.
6) Mobile is designed to provide the most integrated marketing medium the world has ever known:
"With the integration of different channels within the cell, the most effective would need to integrate with many other types of media contained in a campaign or program, including online, television, radio, print and out of home" ...
7) Mobile is great for branding
Deep involvement, minimal advertising clutter, and new and constantly changing advertising experiences are just some of the benefits
Mobile Marketing for business marketers in every industry, niche or micro-niche
"A consumer packaged goods marketer can mobile display and video ads to be used for branding, SMS for coupons, and claims for reimbursement. A retailer may also be mobile in different ways, or they try to drive consumers to the store or a newproduct launch "
9) Mobile marketing is more than just a marketing channel
"Coupons can be delivered via text message which is then related to mobile barcodes. Mobile display ads often promote applications, mobile social marketing programs may include video and mobile search tend to be conducted in conjunction with a number of other promotions."
10) The 21st century is the century of mobile
"The number of text messages sent per year rising to well into the billions and the mobile ad spending is approaching the billion-dollar mark.
You need to get on board, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity..
Click here for immediate access to the Mobile Mass Money Site